Friday, April 2, 2010

So much chaos, so few posts

Apologies, my friends, for not keeping you up to date on the Little Dog daily doings. Winter was so quiet and calm and then BLAM! Spring exploded all over the place. Things are in serious flux over here, but it's all very exciting. We're getting things done and making plans for a brighter future. I don't want to say too much, for fear of jinxing ourselves, but the word for the day is "permaculture". Google it, if you like. Or, check back in here at the blog, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be coming up a lot...

2 comments:

Gunk Haus said...

About time you started blogging again, we're starving up here ... ;-)

Don't fear the Jinx!!! It gets people excited to talk about your ideas and plans. We have moved our opening date again and again, and it didn't deter us from announcing yet more opening dates.

So, what's the big secret? ... ;-)

J Bird said...

I'm going to delay the news for a couple more days, as I've been unable to get it together to have the Big Meeting. I promise, shortly before or after Jody takes off, I'll have news. And plans! Woo plans!