Friday, April 9, 2010

It ain't easy, capturing green.

Well folks, what can I say? It's STUNNING in the Hudson Valley right now. Spring is busting out all over. And all I have to capture it on is a little phone camera. So I'll just tell you that we're sneaking beyond tight cluster and moving right into pink (these are the phrases/words apple growers use to describe the stages of development. I promise I'll let you know when I make stuff up.)

It's kind of funny how the mind gets used to the starkness of winter. I keep being surprised when I look out the windows. Green, green, green. GREEN! I might have to lean on a certain neighbor for some awesome images. Maple Avenue, here I come...

2 comments:

lindaingeborg said...

Yeah! Let's take some photos of all the beauty! I've almost exhausted my own buds and need to lean on neighbor buds now. And flickers? I don't know what they are but I want them!

Maybe we'll see you this weekend.

J Bird said...

Yay! Let's do! You're *love* the flickers!