Friday, June 5, 2009

Operation Double Bubble begins!









The Weapon


















The Target







Operation Double Bubble went into effect yesterday at 15:00 hours. The goal? Target elimination. The weapon? A 99 cent package of Double Bubble chewing gum. Yesterday afternoon, I unwrapped the pink pods of doom and laced the area in and around the woodchuck holes. As of this morning, the gum I left just outside the holes was untouched, and there were a few targets roaming around and grazing. So I threw everything into the holes. 

And now I wait.

(For those of you worrying about my mental health and/or assuming I'm turning into Bill Murray, I have at least three more approaches to woodchuck elimination that I'll attempt before resorting to plastic explosives shaped like rabbbits.)

1 comment:

anjana said...

Why would you give the woodchucks
bubblegum?