Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Fine Art of Literature

A whole day devoted to creating and delivering brochures? Hell yes! Especially when a really nice person from Lincoln Center invites you to bring some by. (Thanks, Lisa!) So yes, I spent pretty much all day crafting the very first Little Dog Orchard Lease A Tree brochure. As soon as I figure out how, I'll post a link to it.  

The great thing about this endeavor is that I get to meet a lot of really cool, nice, thoughtful, interesting people. (I swear I am not sucking up to the reader.) There are so many people out there who get excited at the idea of being a part of a healthy, sustainable food economy that it makes my heart sing. 

On a not-totally unrelated note, check out the Silk Road Ensemble on Live from Lincoln Center tonight. It's a great show!

No comments: