Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So Close!

I'll be taking some sample apples to the lab today or tomorrow to get the scientific word on when they will be perfectly ripe for your picking pleasure. But, having put a few in my mouth, I can tell you (unscientifically) they will be ready SOON. The Empires will be ready first, then the Red Delicious.

In other exciting news, the logo is (pretty much) done! Woohoo! As soon as I can figure out how to get a pdf up on this page, I'll show you what we've been working on. It's almost as cute as the mascot!

2 comments:

Gunk Haus said...

I think the apples are ready, I mean now!!! I WANT MY APPLES!!! Apples, apples, apples!!! Hmm, we should come over and lay claim to the best tree, and then we'll sleep under it in a tent, or else someone else will claim it.

J Bird said...

Are you implying that we only have one good tree? Don't be silly!